Rule No.1 of blogging “you've got 8 seconds to grab their attention”.
Now, that I have your attention feel free to read my first official The MOD’s Blog post. I guarantee it won’t disappoint you. It will give you an amusing and refreshing look at the modern 20 ... something, professional female’s lifestyle. It will be engaging, thought-provoking and every other synonym for interesting that you can think of!
It’s a lifestyle blog, essentially my lifestyle, a lifestyle that contains* beauty, current affairs, fashion, fitness, general funny stuff, food, animals, etc. However, this is a blog like no other. You see, this blog has a unique structure. The theme of my posts will be determined by the day of the week that I decide to write/post on. So you've all heard of Throwback Thursday and Flashback Friday, well here are a few more to add to the list. See below for The MOD’s Blog Posting Structure:
- MISCELLANEOUS MONDAY – A day dedicated to the wild and wonderful, the wacky and zaney, a catch-all category which could include this weeks weather forecast or some more pressing topics such as something hilarious my nieces or nephews said/did.
- THANKFUL TUESDAY – I’ve so much to be thankful for so what better way to say thanks than in a dedicated blog post. Pity my pets can’t read, but sure what harm, I’ll read to them. #crazydoglady
- WHINGE WEDNESDAY – Everyone needs to vent. This post won’t be all complaining, merely noting things that slightly irritate me.DISCLAIMER: I can't guarantee this won't be all complaining.
- THROWBACK THURSDAY – TB Thursday is a day for nostalgia, not a day dedicated to a contagious infection.
- FLASHBACK FRIDAY – All that cringey stuff that you had forgotten about from your youth I will be dragging right back up. Think hair crimpers, tear-aways (what even were they?!) and youth disco fashion faux pas.
- SOCIAL SATURDAY - Let me be honest here. At the weekend, I go out with my friends, generally Saturday nights. Crazy things happen when I’m with them, as with any group, except what’s different here is I plan to write about it. To be fair, I will also be posting about my make-up and outfits. I am a 20...something-year old female after all.
- SUBDUED SUNDAY – Sunday, a day of reflection and a day for thanks....wait no that was Thursday and Tuesday! Lets just say posts on Sunday are going to be chilled, like the cure.
Please like and share, tell people about The MOD’s Blog and stay tuned. I promise I will make you smile and at a push you might even have a bit of a laugh at it.
*May contain, but is not limited to