THANKFUL TUESDAY : The things I couldn't live without


There are some things in life I just can't live without. Namely air, water, food and some form of living facilities. Aside from that there are lots of things I could live without, but I really don't ever want to. I don't know if I always appreciated things the way I do now. Ever since my anaphylaxis experience I feel as though I see things differently. I know now how quickly everything can change and how important it is to enjoy the present. Seeing as this is a Thankful Tuesday post, here are a few of the things in my life I am thankful for and why.

1) Wine : because no one judges you for having wine on a Tuesday evening, but a nagan of voddy then all of a sudden you have a problem.

Image source : www.pinterest,com



2) Music - Music has the ability to alter my mood in ways that seem unimaginable. I know there has been lots of studies about how babies hear music in the womb or how music has been a long established form of therapy. As you have probably already noticed I have quite a vivid imagination. When I listen to music I'm completely transported to another world. Some like to call it La-La land and it's where I usually reside. Plus it goes really well with number 1. FYI, I don't play any musical instruments, but then again I only started writing last year so maybe next year's goal is the musical saw.





3) Dogs -  well my last blog post was completely about dogs so I think it's very much apparent that I love them. They are just gas craic.




Image source: www.quotesgram.tk 


4) Me mates : I don't know if they are in any way aware but my close friends are the inspiration for most of my blog posts. They say things like "Out on a Monday and only 2 hours sleep!! Well Maria got new boots so we had to go out." There is never time I spend with them that I'm not laughing. They cheer me up when I'm feeling low and are they for me no matter what. Not giving too much away now as I'll be doing a friend post very soon. (be aware ladies, I will be taking notes.)


5) La Famillia - no not the cathedral, my family. You can never feel lonely when you are lucky enough to have both your parents, be the youngest of 5 and have 6 nieces and 2 nephews not to mention a rake of cousins and extended family. A particular thank you must go to my siblings, I feel they get the most of my whining and drama. I turn to them all they time, each for something different. Tom for financial advice, Karen for relationship advice, Jonathan for "I locked myself out of the car/house for the 100th time, HELP", Gerard for just a catch up across the waters. They turn to me too ya know, it's usually "Can you babysit Saturday?", but it's a valuable role as the cool aunt.


funny-loaf-bread-shoes-letter
Image source: themetapicture.com

6) My glasses - I need them to see and stuff. 

As always, thanks so much for reading. Please do share if you can. It helps people see the posts :)

Lots of Love, The MOD X